Our Queen Creek Property Management Services
- Full-time leasing staff – Our friendly leasing staff returns calls and emails seven days a week.
- Maximized internet advertising – Our goal is to get your property rented quickly. We place ads on multiple sites to get the best tenants quickly.
- Low vacancy rates – At Southwest Mountain Realty, we have some of the lowest vacancy and eviction rates.
- Tenant screening and background checks – We conduct rental and employment verifications as well as full background screenings to include criminal and financial history. We do not allow residents who have had aggressive felonies, previous evictions, or landlord collections.
- Monthly rent collection – Every month, we collect and disburse your rents to you in a timely manner.
- Property repairs and maintenance – Property maintenance is handled fast and efficiently. We also do our best to contact our owners when repairs are needed, so there are no surprises on monthly reports.
- 24-hour emergency repairs – Emergency maintenance is handled 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Subcontracted repairmen – Southwest Mountain Realty does not have an in-house maintenance department. All of our handymen are sub-contracted, and we do not charge additional fees for scheduling repairs.
- Licensed agents – Every one of our team members is a licensed agent. This ensures that your property is being handled efficiently and legally with full knowledge of the real estate market.
Property Management for Single-Family Homes in Queen Creek
As the owner or investor of a single-family property, you may be trying to decide if hiring a property manager is right for you. It’s a common misconception that owning an investment property is as simple as finding a tenant and collecting a check. Owning an investment property, even if it’s a single unit, comes with a lot of work—such as late-night maintenance requests, scheduling and completing inspections, and even pursuing evictions when necessary. By hiring a property manager, you’ll get support in a challenging but fulfilling industry.
Don’t take on this responsibility alone. Rely on the experts at Southwest Mountain Realty for single-family home property management!
Our Multi-Family Unit Property Management Services in Queen Creek
Southwest Mountain Realty is the community’s leading property management company. We have the experience needed to keep your multi-family property occupied and your monthly income flowing.
We offer complete property management services for:
- Multi-family units
- Apartment complexes
- And more!
Why Choose Southwest Mountain Realty?
With over 20 years of property management in Queen Creek, Southwest Mountain Realty is the premier single-family and multi-unit property management expert in Queen Creek, AZ and Valleywide. Fill out your info and we’ll send you a free quote and informational packet!
When you choose us for your single-family home property management, you’ll receive the
- Full-time leasing staff
- Professional advertising
- Tenant screening & background checks
- Fast, quality tenant placement
- Monthly rent collection
- Monthly statements & annual account summaries
- Property repairs & maintenance
- 24-hour emergency repairs
- Licensed agents
- Risk management services
Contact Queen Creek’s Leading Property Management Company Today
- Full-Time Leasing Staff
- Professional Advertising
- Tenant Screening & Background Checks
- Fast, Quality Tenant Placement
- Monthly Rent Collection
- Monthly Statements & Annual Account Summaries
- Property Repairs & Maintenance
- 24 Hour Emergency Repairs
- Licensed Agents
- Risk Management Services